Previous Clients & Partners
- “Junior, gave an inspiring and motivating talk at a networking event we held at Google Campus for some of Business LaunchPad’s budding young entrepreneurs.
Junior is a gifted speaker and was able to communicate his journey in a simplistic and compelling way, whilst also dropping some useful nuggets for entrepreneurs on their journey to success. Business LaunchPad received positive feedback following the event, with the majority stating Junior as the highlight.
We would definitely recommend Junior to any organisation looking for a motivational speaker looking to inspire their audience. “
- 'Junior addressed the whole school and managed to engage a wide age range from 5 to 18. His presentation was lively and engaging - he inspired the pupils but also provided them with some useful, simple and practical advice, helping them to make sense of their own situation and life choices. It was also really interesting for our school community, wide though its ethnic and cultural mix is, to learn of a young, black entrepreneur who has made an such an enormous success of his life so far. He provided the students with much to take away and think about.'
Richard Miller, Assistant Headteacher, Sherrardswood School, Hertfordshire
"His event is inspiring and made everyone think on how to be a student entrepreneur" - Abdul Malik Omar, CEO Founder of The AMO Times Ltd.
- “Juniors workshop / masterclass was engaging, fun and interactive. He has an astute business mind and is passionate to help other young entrepreneurs turn their business ideas into reality. The students loved the session and have been able to take on board his words of wisdom within the planning of their own microbusinesses.” - Sarah Lee, Course Leader & Business Enterprise Manager at The Peter Jones Enterprise Academy, North Hertfordshire College (March 2012)
- "A real doer, Junior gets on his feet and moves forward. I saw Junior for the first time as he presented SMA Football as the finalist for NACUE. He delivered a fantastic pitch with a lot of passion, and for sure won my vote" - Noam Kostucki Managing Director, co-Founder, Seeducation
- I was speaking with one of the young men you spoke to and he said you really inspired him. So much so that he is finally going to start running a tuck shop at the youth centre - he has been saying that he's going to do it for over a year?! And now, after hearing you speak, he's on it.
So thanks again!! - Yaa Antwi-Nsiah
- I love reading, but over the years, of all the books I've ever read, there were very very few where I felt that the author was actually speaking to me. Speaking, to me. Very few times when I felt like the author's known me their whole life, and know's the person I am, and armed with that knowledge, is giving me sound advice and guidance. -Brendon Christian http://christianlawfirm.co.uk
- "This book does exactly what it says 'on the tin'. It firstly provides a firm foundation for the student entrepreneurs mindset. In later chapters the book moves on to exploring the various business functions with in-depth knowledge, power quotes and tasteful humour. I was pleasantly surprised to see a wealth of resources towards the end of the book that have truly made it a steal for any savvy student entrepreneur." - MR.S.Duhur
Website by Junior Ogunyemi Training ltd